Collaborations is a semester-long photography program, which brings together high school students from various areas of Houston to work together in creating a group exhibition at Houston Center for Photography.
View the Spring 2020 Exhibition, I am that I am, here.
Why participate in Collaborations?
- Build confidence while presenting your work during regular critiques
- Meet professionals working within photography-related careers
- Go on field trips to various art organizations
- Form relationships with other students interested in photography
- Develop skills to further your career in photography
- Exhibit your work at the leading photography gallery in the region
Collaborations takes place during the spring semester each school year. Enrollment for the Spring 2020 semester is now closed. Information regarding the Spring 2021 semester will be available in August 2020.
A limited number of scholarships are available. Program limited to 20 participants.
Applications are now closed. The Collaborations XVIII Application for the Spring 2021 semester will be available in August 2020.
For more information about Collaborations or questions regarding the application, please contact Community Education Manager Natalie Rodgers by e-mail below.